Morganite Diamond Ring
The Gear Jewellers Queen ring lives up to its Royal title, this ring has a most captivating aesthetic. Our Queen ring features a large sparkling morganite centre which has beautiful peach and pink tones depending on the light.
Specifications of Queen
- 18ct Rose Gold
- Morganite: Oval 10mm x 8mm
- Diamond: Natural Round Brilliant Cut
- Carat: 0.67ct
Queen features fifty-seven sparkling round brilliant cut diamonds in a halo of diamonds and a three quarter set castille band. The Queen ring is certainly a statement piece and worth trying on if you are looking for something to stand out from the crowd!
The morganite is a rare semi-precious gemstone that can be found in only a few countries including Brazil and Madagascar. The morganite is named after JP Morgan, one of the greatest financiers in history.
Buy your Diamond Engagement Ring from us online, with confidence and worry free!
- Free trackable shipping, signature required
- Your diamond engagement ring arrives in out 5 star luxury packaging
- Comes with a Diamond Appraisal
- Free ring sizing, at a later date if required
- Free return or exchange, when bought online
- Free lifetime Diamond Clean & Check service
- Free Diamond Dazzle cleaning stick & plastic Ring Sizer with every online order
- Book a Virtual Appointment if you need more help
Our website is updated daily, all of the rings on our website are in stock and ready to try on; however, we stock only one of each ring, usually in an average size M.
We are happy to adjust the size or have a new ring made to your requirement. It's a good idea to contact us to confirm we have your desired ring in stock on the day.
To avoid disappointment, book a consultation with us to guarantee you get a chance to view the rings you would like to see.
One Year Manufacturers Guarantee
We guarantee the manufacturing quality of this jewellery item for one year. Any fault due to manufacturing will become apparent in this time. If you notice a manufacturing fault with this item, please return it to us within one year of purchase for a free repair / replacement.
We cannot guarantee wear and tear of your jewellery piece; so please follow the care instructions provided.
Wear and tear or damage from mishandling is visually very different to a manufacturing fault – and will be highlighted if this is the cause of damage to your jewellery piece.
- Rings: We offer one free resizing service when you purchase a ring from us.
- Most ladies rings are an average size M.
- Most Men's rings are an average size U.
- Rings can take approx seven to ten days for resizing and if it is for a gift we recommend sizing after it is presented where we can then measure the finger and arrange the correct size.
- If any piece has been altered in any way by a jeweller other than Gear Jewellers, your warranty is no longer valid.
- It is our recommendation that each piece be regularly maintained and checked once a year by a service professional.
- At Gear Jewellers we provide complimentary inspection and basic cleaning for rings purchased through our store or website.
- Necklaces: Average size for a ladies Necklace / Pendant chain is 18" however we stock chains from 16" - 28"
- Bracelets: Ladies bracelets are an average of 7.25" long
- Jewellery can become dirty from natural skin oils and wear and tear.
- We want your Diamonds to be sparkling at all times, this is why we offer a complimentary cleaning service including a professional ultrasonic cleaning and inspection of your Jewellery to check for wear and tear.
- White Gold is not naturally white, it is Rhodium Plated which gives the metal its white sparkle and this will naturally wear away from daily wear.
- It is recommended that a white gold ring should be rhodium plated every 2 years. Drop in to discuss this.