Sapphire Diamond Ring
The Gear Jewellers Dolphin ring features a fabulous bright blue sapphire surrounded by a double halo of brilliant cut diamonds finished with castille set shoulders.
Specifications of Dolphin
- 18ct White Gold
- 1.31ct Oval Cut Sapphire
- 0.43ct Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds
The most famous royal blue sapphire engagement ring in modern history was that of Princess Diana's. Lady Diana Spencer and Prince Charles became engaged in February 1981. Her engagement ring consists of 14 solitaire diamonds surrounding a 12-carat oval blue Ceylon sapphire, set in 18ct white gold. It was created by the jeweller Garrard and cost £28,000 at the time.
Here is a gift idea...
A special gift for someone with a birthday in September. Sapphire is the birthstone for September. A most captivating precious gemstone, the royal blue colour of the sapphire is alluring to most people. Sapphire has long been favourited by high priests and kings as it is believed to ward off evil spirits and poisoning. It is said that sapphire will bring great protection to those born in September.
One Year Manufacturers Guarantee
We guarantee the manufacturing quality of this jewellery item for one year. Any fault due to manufacturing will become apparent in this time. If you notice a manufacturing fault with this item, please return it to us within one year of purchase for a free repair / replacement.
We cannot guarantee wear and tear of your jewellery piece; so please follow the care instructions provided.
Wear and tear or damage from mishandling is visually very different to a manufacturing fault – and will be highlighted if this is the cause of damage to your jewellery piece.
- Rings: We offer one free resizing service when you purchase a ring from us.
- Most ladies rings are an average size M.
- Most Men's rings are an average size U.
- Rings can take approx seven to ten days for resizing and if it is for a gift we recommend sizing after it is presented where we can then measure the finger and arrange the correct size.
- If any piece has been altered in any way by a jeweller other than Gear Jewellers, your warranty is no longer valid.
- It is our recommendation that each piece be regularly maintained and checked once a year by a service professional.
- At Gear Jewellers we provide complimentary inspection and basic cleaning for rings purchased through our store or website.
- Necklaces: Average size for a ladies Necklace / Pendant chain is 18" however we stock chains from 16" - 28"
- Bracelets: Ladies bracelets are an average of 7.25" long
- Jewellery can become dirty from natural skin oils and wear and tear.
- We want your Diamonds to be sparkling at all times, this is why we offer a complimentary cleaning service including a professional ultrasonic cleaning and inspection of your Jewellery to check for wear and tear.
- White Gold is not naturally white, it is Rhodium Plated which gives the metal its white sparkle and this will naturally wear away from daily wear.
- It is recommended that a white gold ring should be rhodium plated every 2 years. Drop in to discuss this.