Ruby Diamond Ring
Gear Jewellers Oval Cut Ruby surrounded by round brilliant cut diamonds.
Specifications of Scarlet
- 9ct White Gold
- Oval Brilliant Cut Ruby
- Round Brilliant Cut Diamond 0.41ct
- Colour: G-H
- Clarity: SI
- Diamonds: Natural
- Ruby: Natural
Here is a gift idea...
A special birthday gift for someone born in July. The precious gemstone ruby is believed to represent love and passion and throughout the ages ruby has been a symbol of nobility. For people born in July ruby is said to boost your self esteem, intuition and spiritual wisdom.
Buy your Diamond Engagement Ring from us with confidence.
- Free trackable shipping, signature required
- Your diamond engagement ring arrives in our 5 star luxury packaging
- Comes with a Diamond Appraisal
- Free ring sizing, at a later date if required
- Free return or exchange, when bought online
- Free lifetime Diamond Clean & Check service
- Free Diamond Dazzle cleaning stick & plastic Ring Sizer with every online order
- Book a Virtual Appointment if you need more help
Our website is updated daily, all of the rings on our website are in stock and ready to try on; however, we stock only one of each ring, usually in an average size M.
We are happy to adjust the size or have a new ring made to your requirement. It's a good idea to contact us to confirm we have your desired ring in stock on the day.
To avoid disappointment, book a consultation with us to guarantee you get a chance to view the rings you would like to see.
One Year Manufacturers Guarantee
We guarantee the manufacturing quality of this jewellery item for one year. Any fault due to manufacturing will become apparent in this time. If you notice a manufacturing fault with this item, please return it to us within one year of purchase for a free repair / replacement.
We cannot guarantee wear and tear of your jewellery piece; so please follow the care instructions provided.
Wear and tear or damage from mishandling is visually very different to a manufacturing fault – and will be highlighted if this is the cause of damage to your jewellery piece.
- Rings: We offer one free resizing service when you purchase a ring from us.
- Most ladies rings are an average size M.
- Most Men's rings are an average size U.
- Rings can take approx seven to ten days for resizing and if it is for a gift we recommend sizing after it is presented where we can then measure the finger and arrange the correct size.
- If any piece has been altered in any way by a jeweller other than Gear Jewellers, your warranty is no longer valid.
- It is our recommendation that each piece be regularly maintained and checked once a year by a service professional.
- At Gear Jewellers we provide complimentary inspection and basic cleaning for rings purchased through our store or website.
- Necklaces: Average size for a ladies Necklace / Pendant chain is 18" however we stock chains from 16" - 28"
- Bracelets: Ladies bracelets are an average of 7.25" long
- Jewellery can become dirty from natural skin oils and wear and tear.
- We want your Diamonds to be sparkling at all times, this is why we offer a complimentary cleaning service including a professional ultrasonic cleaning and inspection of your Jewellery to check for wear and tear.
- White Gold is not naturally white, it is Rhodium Plated which gives the metal its white sparkle and this will naturally wear away from daily wear.
- It is recommended that a white gold ring should be rhodium plated every 2 years. Drop in to discuss this.