Diamond Wedding Ring
18ct White Gold Diamond Wedding Ring
Total Diamond Weight 0.25ct
A Diamond Eternity Ring is a special gift in a couples relationship, it can be given for the birth of a first child or to mark a milestone anniversary. Eternity Rings are a band with diamonds of similar size and shape, which can be worn beside an engagement and wedding ring set, or on its own on the right hand - it all comes down to the individuals preference!
When should you give the gift of an Eternity Ring? Sometimes an Eternity Ring can be referred to as a ‘maternity ring’, ‘push ring’ or ‘push present’ as it is generally gifted to a woman after the birth of her first child - a special gift for a tremendous accomplishment!
Or a Diamond Eternity Ring can be gifted after one, five or ten years of marriage, marking a special wedding anniversary with a sparkling Eternity Ring. Whatever the reason for gifting an Eternity Ring the beautiful sentiment of the ring remains, everlasting eternal love!
All of our wedding rings come with a Gear Jewellers double-ring presentation box and gift bag. We also off a free engraving option for the inside of your wedding rings, to personalise them however you wish.
Appointments are not necessary, we are happy to accommodate you at any time.
Our website is updated daily, all of the rings on our website are in stock and ready to try on. We can make any of the wedding rings that you see on our website in your desired metal, or width.
One Year Manufacturers Guarantee
We guarantee the manufacturing quality of this jewellery item for one year. Any fault due to manufacturing will become apparent in this time. If you notice a manufacturing fault with this item, please return it to us within one year of purchase for a free repair / replacement.
We cannot guarantee wear and tear of your jewellery piece; so please follow the care instructions provided.
Wear and tear or damage from mishandling is visually very different to a manufacturing fault – and will be highlighted if this is the cause of damage to your jewellery piece.
- Rings: We offer one free resizing service when you purchase a ring from us.
- Most ladies rings are an average size M.
- Most Men's rings are an average size U.
- Rings can take approx seven to ten days for resizing and if it is for a gift we recommend sizing after it is presented where we can then measure the finger and arrange the correct size.
- If any piece has been altered in any way by a jeweller other than Gear Jewellers, your warranty is no longer valid.
- It is our recommendation that each piece be regularly maintained and checked once a year by a service professional.
- At Gear Jewellers we provide complimentary inspection and basic cleaning for rings purchased through our store or website.
- Necklaces: Average size for a ladies Necklace / Pendant chain is 18" however we stock chains from 16" - 28"
- Bracelets: Ladies bracelets are an average of 7.25" long
- Jewellery can become dirty from natural skin oils and wear and tear.
- We want your Diamonds to be sparkling at all times, this is why we offer a complimentary cleaning service including a professional ultrasonic cleaning and inspection of your Jewellery to check for wear and tear.
- White Gold is not naturally white, it is Rhodium Plated which gives the metal its white sparkle and this will naturally wear away from daily wear.
- It is recommended that a white gold ring should be rhodium plated every 2 years. Drop in to discuss this.