Marlin - Platinum
Diamond Wedding Ring
Platinum 2.5mm wedding ring, pave set with 19 sparkling round brilliant cut diamonds.
Particularly popular in diamond rings, platinum is also perfect for wedding rings, necklaces, earrings and rings. Because of its strength and pure white colouring, platinum is perfect for holding gemstones, including diamonds and is considered to be the most prestigious and luxurious of the precious metals.
As with all precious metals, platinum jewellery will carry a hallmark declaring its quality and authenticity.
All our Platinum rings are 95% pure platinum.
All of our wedding rings comes with a Gear Jewellers double-ring presentation box and gift bag. We also offer a free engraving option for the inside of your wedding rings, to personalise them however you wish. Appointments are not necessary, we are happy to accommodate you at any time.
Our website is updated daily, all of the rings on our website are in stock and ready to try on. We can make any of the wedding rings that you see on our website in your desired metal, or width.
One Year Manufacturers Guarantee
We guarantee the manufacturing quality of this jewellery item for one year. Any fault due to manufacturing will become apparent in this time. If you notice a manufacturing fault with this item, please return it to us within one year of purchase for a free repair / replacement.
We cannot guarantee wear and tear of your jewellery piece; so please follow the care instructions provided.
Wear and tear or damage from mishandling is visually very different to a manufacturing fault – and will be highlighted if this is the cause of damage to your jewellery piece.
- Rings: We offer one free resizing service when you purchase a ring from us.
- Most ladies rings are an average size M.
- Most Men's rings are an average size U.
- Rings can take approx seven to ten days for resizing and if it is for a gift we recommend sizing after it is presented where we can then measure the finger and arrange the correct size.
- If any piece has been altered in any way by a jeweller other than Gear Jewellers, your warranty is no longer valid.
- It is our recommendation that each piece be regularly maintained and checked once a year by a service professional.
- At Gear Jewellers we provide complimentary inspection and basic cleaning for rings purchased through our store or website.
- Necklaces: Average size for a ladies Necklace / Pendant chain is 18" however we stock chains from 16" - 28"
- Bracelets: Ladies bracelets are an average of 7.25" long
- Jewellery can become dirty from natural skin oils and wear and tear.
- We want your Diamonds to be sparkling at all times, this is why we offer a complimentary cleaning service including a professional ultrasonic cleaning and inspection of your Jewellery to check for wear and tear.
- White Gold is not naturally white, it is Rhodium Plated which gives the metal its white sparkle and this will naturally wear away from daily wear.
- It is recommended that a white gold ring should be rhodium plated every 2 years. Drop in to discuss this.