Lab Grown Diamond Engagement Ring
✨ We keep some sizes in stock. If your size is not immediately available a member of our team will be in touch after completing checkout ✨
Try this on In-StoreBook an Appointment
Rated Excellent on Google5.0
Shape: Pear Emerald
Metal: 18ct Gold & Platinum
Carat Weight: 1.70ct
Diamond Origin : Lab Grown
- Size & Care
This exquisite DUET 1.70ct engagement ring features two stunning diamonds - one pear cut and one emerald cut - set in a modern gold and platinum setting, for a total diamond weight of 1.70ct. The Toi et Moi style adds a unique touch of elegance and glamour to the piece, elevating it to the perfect expression of your love.
One Year Manufacturers Guarantee
We guarantee the manufacturing quality of this jewellery item for one year. Any fault due to manufacturing will become apparent in this time. If you notice a manufacturing fault with this item, please return it to us within one year of purchase for a free repair / replacement.
We cannot guarantee wear and tear of your jewellery piece; so please follow the care instructions provided.
Wear and tear or damage from mishandling is visually very different to a manufacturing fault – and will be highlighted if this is the cause of damage to your jewellery piece.
- Rings: We offer one free resizing service when you purchase a ring from us.
- Most ladies rings are an average size M.
- Most Men's rings are an average size U.
- Rings can take approx seven to ten days for resizing and if it is for a gift we recommend sizing after it is presented where we can then measure the finger and arrange the correct size.
- If any piece has been altered in any way by a jeweller other than Gear Jewellers, your warranty is no longer valid.
- It is our recommendation that each piece be regularly maintained and checked once a year by a service professional.
- At Gear Jewellers we provide complimentary inspection and basic cleaning for rings purchased through our store or website.
- Necklaces: Average size for a ladies Necklace / Pendant chain is 18" however we stock chains from 16" - 28"
- Bracelets: Ladies bracelets are an average of 7.25" long
- Jewellery can become dirty from natural skin oils and wear and tear.
- We want your Diamonds to be sparkling at all times, this is why we offer a complimentary cleaning service including a professional ultrasonic cleaning and inspection of your Jewellery to check for wear and tear.
- White Gold is not naturally white, it is Rhodium Plated which gives the metal its white sparkle and this will naturally wear away from daily wear.
- It is recommended that a white gold ring should be rhodium plated every 2 years. Drop in to discuss this.
DUET 1.70ct | Lab Grown Diamond Engagement Ring
We take great care to ensure that the diamonds we offer are ethically and sustainably mined, and that they do not contribute to any social or environmental harm.
Lifetime Cleaning & Care Guarantee
We offer complimentary cleaning, polishing, and inspection services for the lifetime of your ring to keep it looking its best.
Our signature packaging is thoughtfully designed to create a memorable unboxing experience. Each ring comes with a jewellery box, shopping bag, diamond certification and cleaning cloth.
The important details in
Choosing Your Ring
To determine the quality of a gemstone, jewellers consider what is commonly known as the
"Four C's": Cut, Color, Clarity, and Carat.
YOUR EXPERIENCES WITH GEAR JEWELLERS
I couldn’t be happier with the whole process of getting my engagement ring made in Gear Jewellers. Jeff took so much time to talk me through options and went out of his way to come up with the most perfect solution to create my absolute dream ring. I really could not recommend them enough for service and quality, over the moon with the outcome! 💍”
I recently went into gears with my partner to choose an engagement ring. Muireann looked after us with the most kind and caring attitude. She was so knowledgeable and helped us make the right decision. I left feeling so happy I chose gears for this experience as it was truly unforgettable! I have bought all my jewellery in Gears since I am a teenager and this felt like a full circle moment.”
We had an amazing experience in getting my engagement ring in Gear Jewellers! I liked a lot of different rings and elements on them and staff were more than happy to custom make my ring! It’s everything I hoped it would be and we just recently collected our wedding bands too! Would highly recommend !!”
We recently chose our engagement ring in Gear Jewellers. I had an idea I might like an emerald and Muireann really helped chose the right ring for me with no pressure and could not have been more reassuring about everything. It was delivered within the 6 week timeframe in such lovely packaging”
So happy with my gorgeous engagement ring! The customer service was great, thank you so much. We'll be back for our wedding rings. Jeff was really patient with me trying on all the rings and very knowledgeable about each style/ring. Great experience!”