Emerald Diamond Ring
✨ We keep some sizes in stock. If your size is not immediately available a member of our team will be in touch after completing checkout ✨
Try this on In-StoreBook an Appointment
Rated Excellent on Google5.0
Diamond Origin :
- Size & Care
Gear Jewellers Oval Cut Emerald surrounded by round brilliant cut diamonds.
Specifications of Sage
- 18ct Gold
- Oval Brilliant Cut Emerald
- 1ct Emerald Weight
- Round Brilliant Cut Diamond
- Colour: G-H
- Clarity: SI
Here is a gift idea...
A special birthday gift for someone born in May. The May birthstone is Emerald, a precious gem known for its rich green colour. Emerald was one of Cleopatra’s favourite precious gems. Emerald symbolises wisdom growth and patience for anyone with a birthday in May.
Buy your Diamond Engagement Ring from us with confidence.
- Free trackable shipping, signature required
- Your diamond engagement ring arrives in our 5 star luxury packaging
- Comes with a Diamond Appraisal
- Free ring sizing, at a later date if required
- Free return or exchange, when bought online
- Free lifetime Diamond Clean & Check service
- Free Diamond Dazzle cleaning stick & plastic Ring Sizer with every online order
- Book a Virtual Appointment if you need more help
Our website is updated daily, all of the rings on our website are in stock and ready to try on; however, we stock only one of each ring, usually in an average size M.
We are happy to adjust the size or have a new ring made to your requirement. It's a good idea to contact us to confirm we have your desired ring in stock on the day.
To avoid disappointment, book a consultation with us to guarantee you get a chance to view the rings you would like to see.
One Year Manufacturers Guarantee
We guarantee the manufacturing quality of this jewellery item for one year. Any fault due to manufacturing will become apparent in this time. If you notice a manufacturing fault with this item, please return it to us within one year of purchase for a free repair / replacement.
We cannot guarantee wear and tear of your jewellery piece; so please follow the care instructions provided.
Wear and tear or damage from mishandling is visually very different to a manufacturing fault – and will be highlighted if this is the cause of damage to your jewellery piece.
- Rings: We offer one free resizing service when you purchase a ring from us.
- Most ladies rings are an average size M.
- Most Men's rings are an average size U.
- Rings can take approx seven to ten days for resizing and if it is for a gift we recommend sizing after it is presented where we can then measure the finger and arrange the correct size.
- If any piece has been altered in any way by a jeweller other than Gear Jewellers, your warranty is no longer valid.
- It is our recommendation that each piece be regularly maintained and checked once a year by a service professional.
- At Gear Jewellers we provide complimentary inspection and basic cleaning for rings purchased through our store or website.
- Necklaces: Average size for a ladies Necklace / Pendant chain is 18" however we stock chains from 16" - 28"
- Bracelets: Ladies bracelets are an average of 7.25" long
- Jewellery can become dirty from natural skin oils and wear and tear.
- We want your Diamonds to be sparkling at all times, this is why we offer a complimentary cleaning service including a professional ultrasonic cleaning and inspection of your Jewellery to check for wear and tear.
- White Gold is not naturally white, it is Rhodium Plated which gives the metal its white sparkle and this will naturally wear away from daily wear.
- It is recommended that a white gold ring should be rhodium plated every 2 years. Drop in to discuss this.
SAGE | Emerald Diamond Ring
We take great care to ensure that the diamonds we offer are ethically and sustainably mined, and that they do not contribute to any social or environmental harm.
Lifetime Cleaning & Care Guarantee
We offer complimentary cleaning, polishing, and inspection services for the lifetime of your ring to keep it looking its best.
Our signature packaging is thoughtfully designed to create a memorable unboxing experience. Each ring comes with a jewellery box, shopping bag, diamond certification and cleaning cloth.
The important details in
Choosing Your Ring
To determine the quality of a gemstone, jewellers consider what is commonly known as the
"Four C's": Cut, Color, Clarity, and Carat.
YOUR EXPERIENCES WITH GEAR JEWELLERS
I couldn’t be happier with the whole process of getting my engagement ring made in Gear Jewellers. Jeff took so much time to talk me through options and went out of his way to come up with the most perfect solution to create my absolute dream ring. I really could not recommend them enough for service and quality, over the moon with the outcome! 💍”
I recently went into gears with my partner to choose an engagement ring. Muireann looked after us with the most kind and caring attitude. She was so knowledgeable and helped us make the right decision. I left feeling so happy I chose gears for this experience as it was truly unforgettable! I have bought all my jewellery in Gears since I am a teenager and this felt like a full circle moment.”
We had an amazing experience in getting my engagement ring in Gear Jewellers! I liked a lot of different rings and elements on them and staff were more than happy to custom make my ring! It’s everything I hoped it would be and we just recently collected our wedding bands too! Would highly recommend !!”
We recently chose our engagement ring in Gear Jewellers. I had an idea I might like an emerald and Muireann really helped chose the right ring for me with no pressure and could not have been more reassuring about everything. It was delivered within the 6 week timeframe in such lovely packaging”
So happy with my gorgeous engagement ring! The customer service was great, thank you so much. We'll be back for our wedding rings. Jeff was really patient with me trying on all the rings and very knowledgeable about each style/ring. Great experience!”