Griffin - Platinum
Men's Wedding Ring
Slight court Style 4mm Wedding ring with free internal engraving
Platinum is the rarest of the precious metals and does not oxidise in the air at any temperature and so does not tarnish. Platinum is the most durable of fine jewellery metals. It does not chip or splinter easily. It is similar in colour to white gold, but compared side by side, the difference is clear. It is considered to be the most prestigious and luxurious of precious metals.
One Year Manufacturers Guarantee
We guarantee the manufacturing quality of this jewellery item for one year. Any fault due to manufacturing will become apparent in this time. If you notice a manufacturing fault with this item, please return it to us within one year of purchase for a free repair / replacement.
We cannot guarantee wear and tear of your jewellery piece; so please follow the care instructions provided.
Wear and tear or damage from mishandling is visually very different to a manufacturing fault – and will be highlighted if this is the cause of damage to your jewellery piece.
- Rings: We offer one free resizing service when you purchase a ring from us.
- Most ladies rings are an average size M.
- Most Men's rings are an average size U.
- Rings can take approx seven to ten days for resizing and if it is for a gift we recommend sizing after it is presented where we can then measure the finger and arrange the correct size.
- If any piece has been altered in any way by a jeweller other than Gear Jewellers, your warranty is no longer valid.
- It is our recommendation that each piece be regularly maintained and checked once a year by a service professional.
- At Gear Jewellers we provide complimentary inspection and basic cleaning for rings purchased through our store or website.
- Necklaces: Average size for a ladies Necklace / Pendant chain is 18" however we stock chains from 16" - 28"
- Bracelets: Ladies bracelets are an average of 7.25" long
- Jewellery can become dirty from natural skin oils and wear and tear.
- We want your Diamonds to be sparkling at all times, this is why we offer a complimentary cleaning service including a professional ultrasonic cleaning and inspection of your Jewellery to check for wear and tear.
- White Gold is not naturally white, it is Rhodium Plated which gives the metal its white sparkle and this will naturally wear away from daily wear.
- It is recommended that a white gold ring should be rhodium plated every 2 years. Drop in to discuss this.